Par Tee Girls Ladies League
Where we play: Falcon Valley Golf Course
9801 Falcon Valley Drive
Lenexa, KS 66220
When we play: Thursday nights – May 6th thru August 12th (skip July 1st)
Tee Times: Any time between 4pm and 6pm
League Contact: Diane Striler – ParTeeGirlGolf@gmail.com
The Par Tee Girls is a group of fun women of varying skill level and age. We enjoy meeting new women and playing golf on a regular basis.
Every woman plays with a partner. (If you don’t have someone in mind, I can help pair you up) We play from the red tees and will have a game each week. Each woman will keep track of the number of putts she makes, and will pay 10 cents to our kitty. Half the putt money will go to the winner that evening and half will go in our prize fund for our banquet on August 12th. We do not keep track of weekly scores, but you can set up a handicap with the golf course if you would like.
Each of us will pay a $40 league fee. This is used for our league gift and all the prizes I purchase for the banquet. Our green fees will be $420 for the season ($30 x 14weeks), unless you have a membership to Falcon Valley Golf Course. We will each have a Par Tee Girl punch card. This will help out with times that you have to miss because of vacation, work, etc. If you have to miss a week, you will be able to make up your missed time on another week day and not lose your punch.
We encourage new women to come and play with us. To get ready for the season, I have set up a series of reasonably priced golf lessons for us. These are available to any of the women on our league. Please let me know if you are interested.
Although we are a casual league, we do play ready golf, and encourage everyone to keep up with the pace of play.
If you are interested in our league, please contact me, Diane Striler, at the email provided.
Par Tee Girls Information and Rules
*Everyone has a partner.
*We will play from the red tees.
*Please play ready golf – hit when you can if another golfer is not ready.
*Take only 6 strokes before green. If you are not on the green by the 6th shot,
(5th on par 3s) pick up your ball and move to the green so you can count your putts.
*We will have one game each night. The winner receives half the putt money. The rest
will go toward the banquet.
*Turn in one scorecard with all 4 players on it. (I do not record everyone’s weekly score,
so if you want to keep track, you can fill out an extra card to keep)
*When scoring, write down your total score for the hole, and then the number of putts you
have for the hole.
Ex. Write 8/3 if you got an 8 on that hole and putted 3 times.
Do the same for your total score
Ex. Write 56/27 if you got a 56 for your total score and putted 27 times for the round.
This way you can calculate what you need to add to the kitty (27 x 10 cents = $2.70)
*If you hit a ball out of bounds or into the water, drop a ball near where it went out, and
take a one stroke penalty.
*Free lift – If your ball lands on a man-made pathway, sprinkler, etc., bring the ball out
two club lengths back away from the hole.
*Keep up with the pace of play. You should be able to complete a hole in less than 15
minutes. That way the tee times don’t get backed up.
*Most of all, relax, play with new people and have fun !!!
Par Tee Girls fees for 2021
1. Everyone will pay a $40 league fee. This check should be written out to me (Diane Striler) and you should bring it to the meeting to reserve your spot in the league. If you are not able to come to the meeting, you can send it with your partner or mail it to the clubhouse (9801 Falcon Valley Drive, Lenexa, KS 66220) or Venmo it to me @Diane-Striler This is the money that I use to purchase our league gift and all the prizes that I buy for our banquet on the last night.
2. Our green fees will be – $420. ($30 x 14 weeks) We will each have a Par Tee Girl punch card like last year. This will help out with the times that you will have to miss because of vacation, work etc. If you do have to miss, you will be able to make up your missed time on another week day and not lose your money.
3. For those who would like to join the competitive group – pay $50 entry fee. Please also make this check out to me or Venmo to me. (All money collected will be paid out in prize money)
If you are going to write a check for your green fees – please mail it to the clubhouse so they have it no later than April 15th. This check can be written out to Falcon Valley Golf Course. If you would like to pay by credit card, please e-mail me ParTeeGirlGolf@gmail.com to let me know this, and then call the golf course 913-780-5976 by April 22nd to make arrangements..
Once Falcon Valley has all of our payments, they will then make our punch cards with our names on them. Please remember that only you are able to use your punch card. We will receive our punch cards on the first night that we play. (May 6th)
(If you have a membership to Falcon Valley Golf Course, please let me know, since your green fees are already covered)
2021 FALCON VALLEY Monday Night Men’s League
- All players are required to pay a $25.00 league fee.
- All players are to pay a $30.00 nightly green fee. Falcon Valley Annual play cards will be accepted for green fees.
- League play will be every Monday between April 5 to October 4 with the exception of
Memorial Day (May 31th) and Labor Day (September 6th).
- Your tee box is based on your age at the time league play begins (April 5th 2021).
61 and younger – Blue tees, 62 to 74 – White tees, 75 and older Red tees
- League Tee off times are between 4:00pm to 6:00pm. If Falcon Valley can accommodate, play any time on Monday.
- All rounds must be played with at least one other league members to qualify for league play.
- All score cards are to be turned into the check-in desk after your round. Any score card not turned in after
your round will not count towards league play.
- First and last names for each player needs to be on the card with strokes totaled.
- Handicap established based on league play.
- Weekly handicap round down to the closes whole number.
- 9 Hole Maximum handicap – 12.
12. League commissioner rulings are final.
League Play Rules
- Mulligan on the first tee only. If you hit a second ball, you play that ball.
- Out of bounds or lost ball – Take your distance, one stroke penalty, next shot placed in line of
flight between the tee and where to you went OB or lost the ball, drop in the rough and play form there.
- You can roll the ball in the fairway. You play them down in the rough.
- Putt out all putts.
- All other USGA rules apply.
- Any group holding up the pace of play will be required to skip a hole and log a double bogey for that hole.
The OPTIONAL Hole in One fee is $10.00.
The OPTIONAL games fee is $100.00.
If not paid by Memorial Day, you will not be included in any games for the year.
All $ winning will be paid out at the year end tournament October 9th.
- Net low weekly winners 1st – $40.00, 2nd – $35.00, 3rd – $30.00, 4th $25.00
5th $20.00, 6th $15.00, 7th $10.00 8th $5.00.
1st Tie Breaker – Gross low beats Net low
2nd Tie Breaker – Hole by hole playoff starting with the first hole.
- Net Birdies (Total over the 27 week season) 1st – $25.00, 2nd $15.00, 3rd $10.00.
- Net Eagles (Total over the 27 week season) 1st – $25.00, 2nd $15.00, 3rd $10.00..
- Gross Low score for the year – $50.00.
- Net Low score for the year – $50.00.
- Weekly net skins – $ amount determine by number of skins for the year divided into the $ pool.
No strokes on the par threes
- If you play 18 holes on Monday, the first nine holes count as league play.
Year Ending 18 Hole Tournament Rules – October 9th – 12:00pm Shot gun
- All players must pay a $45.00 green fee (Falcon Valley Annual pay Card does apply).
- 4 man teams drawn based on who signs up to play. Limit of 72 players.
- 4 man teams comprises of an A, B, C, D player. (Based on league year ending handicap).
- Format to be determined at a later date.
- Shot gun start.
- Play both nines for your regular league tee
- Prize money for team net score and individual holes comes from the $25.00 required league fee.
- League will pay for the before-tournament lunch.
- All regular season rules apply, except no mulligans on the first tee.