2021 FALCON VALLEY Monday Night Men’s League
- All players are required to pay a $25.00 league fee.
- All players are to pay a $30.00 nightly green fee. Falcon Valley Annual play cards will be accepted for green fees.
- League play will be every Monday between April 5 to October 4 with the exception of
Memorial Day (May 31th) and Labor Day (September 6th).
- Your tee box is based on your age at the time league play begins (April 5th 2021).
61 and younger – Blue tees, 62 to 74 – White tees, 75 and older Red tees
- League Tee off times are between 4:00pm to 6:00pm. If Falcon Valley can accommodate, play any time on Monday.
- All rounds must be played with at least one other league members to qualify for league play.
- All score cards are to be turned into the check-in desk after your round. Any score card not turned in after
your round will not count towards league play.
- First and last names for each player needs to be on the card with strokes totaled.
- Handicap established based on league play.
- Weekly handicap round down to the closes whole number.
- 9 Hole Maximum handicap – 12.
12. League commissioner rulings are final.
League Play Rules
- Mulligan on the first tee only. If you hit a second ball, you play that ball.
- Out of bounds or lost ball – Take your distance, one stroke penalty, next shot placed in line of
flight between the tee and where to you went OB or lost the ball, drop in the rough and play form there.
- You can roll the ball in the fairway. You play them down in the rough.
- Putt out all putts.
- All other USGA rules apply.
- Any group holding up the pace of play will be required to skip a hole and log a double bogey for that hole.
The OPTIONAL Hole in One fee is $10.00.
The OPTIONAL games fee is $100.00.
If not paid by Memorial Day, you will not be included in any games for the year.
All $ winning will be paid out at the year end tournament October 9th.
- Net low weekly winners 1st – $40.00, 2nd – $35.00, 3rd – $30.00, 4th $25.00
5th $20.00, 6th $15.00, 7th $10.00 8th $5.00.
1st Tie Breaker – Gross low beats Net low
2nd Tie Breaker – Hole by hole playoff starting with the first hole.
- Net Birdies (Total over the 27 week season) 1st – $25.00, 2nd $15.00, 3rd $10.00.
- Net Eagles (Total over the 27 week season) 1st – $25.00, 2nd $15.00, 3rd $10.00..
- Gross Low score for the year – $50.00.
- Net Low score for the year – $50.00.
- Weekly net skins – $ amount determine by number of skins for the year divided into the $ pool.
No strokes on the par threes
- If you play 18 holes on Monday, the first nine holes count as league play.
Year Ending 18 Hole Tournament Rules – October 9th – 12:00pm Shot gun
- All players must pay a $45.00 green fee (Falcon Valley Annual pay Card does apply).
- 4 man teams drawn based on who signs up to play. Limit of 72 players.
- 4 man teams comprises of an A, B, C, D player. (Based on league year ending handicap).
- Format to be determined at a later date.
- Shot gun start.
- Play both nines for your regular league tee
- Prize money for team net score and individual holes comes from the $25.00 required league fee.
- League will pay for the before-tournament lunch.
- All regular season rules apply, except no mulligans on the first tee.